Wednesday, September 21, 2011

tile with Pots and Bales tangleation

I was really pleased with how Pots looked on an actual tile. It is interesting but plays nicely with other tangles! I used two pencils to get the shading I wanted. The two pencils gave me different shades. I also had fun with this tangleation on Bales. Here I started out with a grid drawn lightly with pencil and after the Bales pattern was established I erased to pencil. The small lines at each corner used a feathery touch. Then the pencil shading and blending with a stump finished it off. In the corners are Rick's Paradox and Echoism.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.