Sunday, August 2, 2015

Zendala Dare 102 - Zen time


The last challenge I did was the Organic wreath. To do it I needed to go through all my resources to put together a group of organic tangles. It was fun, but this time I needed a project to appeal to the zen aspect. One stroke at a time. The Zendala Dare 102 appealed to me because I could easily visualize a continuous tangle 'Surf's Up'. It's been a favorite tangle since I first saw it used and it had a different name - but back then I didn't write down the name of the person to credit. So now it's 'Surf's Up' an excellent name for this tangle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.