Thursday, January 27, 2011

Zen through a stencil

When you do a zentangle you normally draw a sting and then use that to guide you as to where to draw your patterns. Occasionally I have string block - or I may just look at something sitting in my studio and wonder what would happen if ...

On this occasion I found a stencil in my studio and while the stencil was meant to show a leafy vine work design, I saw something I could use for my zentangles.  by the way, you may notice my signature is on the left side - well, in true zentangle tradition - there is no right side up, you can look at from any side and enjoy it.

1 comment:

  1. I really love this! I just have a wonderful flow to it

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.