Friday, October 11, 2013

Days of Wine and Warrenville





This tile uses string #11 that can be found on tanglepatterns.com. It was posted by Yamit Fridman who is from Israel. Since Yamit posted it, all the tangles used are ones that have names that begin with the letter 'Y'. When I really started drawing the string on I realized it reminded me of wine glasses. A purple Micron pen and purple pencil shading then seemed the appropriate way to go with this.

The tangles used are;

Y-Ful Power
Yang
Yew-Dee
Yinlinx
Yoga



These are the tiles that came out of my presentation at the Warrenville Public Library last night. Beautiful work and some wonderful tangleations. Click on the picture to enlarge it for a closer look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.