Monday, August 25, 2014

Ice bucket challenge










My son challenged me to the ice bucket challenge. I thought I might escape this, but NOOOOO! I thought I'd try doing a little something different so I decided to tangle my bucket first. Those of you who have seen it before know that you need to do it within 24 hours. So I needed to do some fast tangling!

Thankfully the Sakura IDentipen has a nice thick nib on one side, so I was able to do my bucket fairly quickly. I think what actually took me the longest was deciding what tangles to use. Sorry - no shading - but I was on the clock!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.