Saturday, May 19, 2018

Adding auras



I was at a meeting earlier this week and sometimes I find myself randomly drawing things. I was looking down at my purse and found I needed to deconstruct the pattern it had on it. So I drew it out during the meeting and then when I got home I tried it again and photographed the steps as I did it. As I did it I found adding auras was something that came naturally. More auras and shading made me happy.


The inspiration


The drawing I did during the meeting.


The start. A simple 4 petal shape with 'V' auras.


Pull down double 'C' shapes from all four sides.


Complete the other side of the 'C' shapes, Add half circles.


Connect the outer edge of the half circles in.


Connect the inner edge of the half circles.


Starting the auras. Add detail lines too.


More detail and more auras.


Needed just a little more detail - and another aura.



Shading!

3 comments:

  1. Hiya Sue! Love this. There is always something about scroll work that intrigues me. I'm going to try this one, too. Thanks for the deconstruct.
    Terri Young

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Sue!!! Thank you for sharing! I'm going to try it now!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.