Friday, February 1, 2019

Valentangle 19 1


Valentangle is a Facebook group that has a series of prompts from now till Feb 14. All the prompts are valentine related. I'm going to try and play along.

This first prompt uses a fragment. We could put it together anyway we wished. When I play with fragments I like to make multiple, small fragments out of scrap paper and play with the possibilities. Keep scrolling to see how I played with it.

before shading

at first I thought I might be done here

basic fragments inked in place






1 comment:

  1. Such a clever idea to work out new ways of arranging our fragments! I'll try this sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.