Saturday, February 23, 2019

As the tangle keeps turning.

As the tangle turns - I've done more of these! And the meeting we had at my home produced an exciting assortment from everyone that attended. 

As I explained in my last post, these are done using two tiles, a paper punch, and a tiny bead in the center. I've added tabs to make them easier to turn.


This and the picture below are the same tile. Note that when the tabs are rotated you see another view of the tile below.





This one and the picture below are also the same tile, just rotated.




This close up shows how there are no mistakes in Zentangle. I punched a flower shape but the paper punch wasn't strong enough for the Fabriano paper. - It only punched through the outer sections of the shape. I was ready to throw it away but then I started to play with the tile and curled them up instead. Happy accident!





3 comments:

  1. Sue, This is genius! I have an abundance of dies and will definitely be trying this technique! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue, I love these!!! Thank you for showing us these beautiful tiles at Spring Fling. It was wonderful to meet you - the tangler behind the lovely tiles and ideas I have seen on our Facebook pages. Warmly, Jill

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.