Thursday, October 6, 2011

Sunni Brown

                                   http://sunnibrown.com/2011/09/23/ted-doodlers-unite/




I came across this video and found it both entertaining and enlightening. It confirms what I always thought. Zentangle just takes it to the next level!

And another article I read on line says this:
Zoning out during a meeting? Sketch something on your notepad. People who colored in shapes while listening to someone speak were 29 percent more likely to recall the information they'd heard than non-doodlers, according to a report in Applied Cognitive Psychology. "Doodling keeps you focused on the action of drawing and stops you from daydreaming. You can still listen while doing it, whereas daydreaming reduces attention to what's being said," says researcher Jackie Andrade, Ph.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.