Thursday, October 27, 2011

Beyond the Basics class pictures 10-22


At the 'Beyond the Basics' class we go through both new tangles and new techniques. This class was held Oct 22nd at Banbury Fair. The first tiles were done on the Zentangle black tiles using a Sakura white Gelly Roll Pen.This class had a mix of ages - both teens and adults. I honestly can't tell which tiles were done by who. Click on the picture to see it in more detail.


Another tile we did was one where we explored tangleations. Everyone did the Bales pattern. I then challenged them to come up with as many different tangleations as possible. It was great to put this mosaic together and see all the different variations people came up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.