Thursday, October 4, 2012

tangle trip in MA




I got back late last night after a trip to the Boston area with my daughter and grand baby  There will be more pictures next week but I wanted to start with these. I was helping my daughter and her husband by watching the baby while they attended a friend's wedding. We were at a hotel waiting for the shuttle bus that would take my daughter to the ceremony site. My granddaughter was not particularly happy as she realized her mommy was going to be going out without her. As the baby walked around the lobby area I was busy with my camera since she is just so darn cute. And of course I was then noticing the tangle patterns around me. The carpet was a version of 'Printemps'!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.