Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Earth Day


Earth Day was this past Monday. Zendalas are the perfect way for me to honor it. Erin at the Bright Owl had a wonderful zendala template last Satuday so I was happy to use that. I loved that the template inspired me to do a warm sunny image - And I had the perfect Tombow markers to use too!  The Tombow markers used are # 985, #905 and #856. The tangles were done with a sepia colored Micron pigma pen.


The sun compliments the sphere zendala that I did last week. This was was done on one of my hand colored tiles. If you are coming to any of my classes or speaking engagements, I will be selling my hand colored tiles there. Lots of choices and color schemes!

9 comments:

  1. Like both of your Zendalas. The colors in the first are great. Like the color of the second.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours on both of these - they're fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delicate pattern you used for your world...gorgeous! The dare piece is outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both beautiful and elegant - great colors

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both are lovely. I especially like the simplicity and fragility of #2.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And I love the sunny image of number one. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The first tile is so warm and gorgeous! I love the tangle in the second tile. It reminds me of curly waves on the ocean. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very celestial and very positive. It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.