Monday, April 22, 2013

Tangles from Jane Monk, CZT



Today's tile shows tangles that come from the blog of Jane Monk CZT. Jane is a CZT from Tasmania, Australia. Yikes - that's a long way away from where I am! She is also very well known for her quilting skills. If you are a quilter you will want to visit her blog and really look around. Her blog can be found at http://janemonkstudio.blogspot.com/p/about-jane.html  I've been following her for a while and have collected her tangle patterns in my notebook. I found her work through her blog and on Flickr. I didn't see a link on her blog for her patterns although some can be found on tangle patterns.com at http://tanglepatterns.com/tag/jane-monk 

The ones I've tried here are;
Calipo
Tadpegs
Kitty
Raindotty
Loave it

This is part of my continuing challenge to myself to use tangles by different artists (that have created multiple tangles) and to use them together in a single tile.  - If you wonder why you haven't seen more of these lately - well, life has kept me busy lately. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.