Monday, April 7, 2014

String 29 and Harper


String 29 from Tanglepatterns.com is the challenge this week. A string can be drawn exactly as you see it or just used as inspiration. I had fun playing with it. It is drawn with;

Sand Swirl  by Karry Heun
Sanibelle  by CZT Tricia Faraone
Snag  by Jem Miller
Shattuck  an official Zentangle® pattern



Harper


These are the tiles that were completed by the class at Harper College this weekend. There are some wonderful interpretations of the basic tangles so be sure to click on the pictures to view them full screen! It's a two part class so I'm really excited to see what they come up with next week. Below you will find the second set of tiles they were working on that day


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.