Sunday, March 15, 2015

Windy Brushes gears project


 At the Windy Brushes meeting on Saturday we worked on a project to add gears to bags and pins. We are getting ready for the Society of Decorative Painters convention which will take place here in The Chicago area in May. Our bags and pins have the gears on them to coordinate with the steam punk theme. Some of the gals worked on bags that followed my example closely but other went off on thier own. - I LOVED seeing the creativity!
luggage tag
she's working on a bag AND a pin!
pin example with added embellishments
bag example with added embellishments
hard at work!

almost done
bag with added stenciled background
pin before cutting out
finished pin



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.