Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Paradox and Bunzo doutangle


There is a definite comfort to doing tiles with limited tangles. Decisions are limited so you can just start tangling. In this tile the two tangles are Paradox and Bunzo. I'm starting to get inspired by all the holiday things I'm seeing on TV so I started with a star shaped string and the rest of the tile grew from there. I used a sepia colored pen so I added some simple background shading with colored pencils. I liked the way the tangling was so I decided not to do any shading on the inside of the star shape.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tile! Those corners really complete the piece so elegantly;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shading is really super, and I love the star, a nice dance between bunzo and paradox.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful!! I really like the bunzo/shading in the corners it's a touch of elegance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this tile and the way you filled the corners.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful star and I love the Bunzo corner pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this interpretation of the challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.