Monday, August 20, 2018

8 of Diamonds revisited



On one of the Facebook groups there is a challenge to try out a tangle called 'Fan club' and also 'Fluxecho'. As I played around with those two similar tangles I remembered that my tangle '8 of Diamonds' also starts in the same way. (I came up with that tangle back in February 2011.)  8 of diamonds goes on very differently from the same start so it's not related to these two but it was fun to go back and see what I could do with that tangle today.


I looked at my first stepouts and knew that I could redo them and simplify the process. I hope you like these better.


Then I fooled around with variations. There were so many different ways I could go with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.