Friday, April 8, 2011

Mooka challenge



The latest challenge from the Diva is to use the newest official tangle "mooka" in our tile. At the start of the week I didn't feel particularly inspired. Last night I knew that crunch time was here and I frequently need that little push in the tush to get things done. So I was in production mode. The first one was OK but not very inspired so I'm not going to even post it here.

At the top is Mooka in its purest form. I actually think I may like this best.

In the middle tile I used pastel (chalk) pencils. I love the way you can smear them so easily.

The last tile is the one that I did while I was waiting for my son to come out from his practice. I actually didn't get mooka done the way it was designed BUT, as Maria and Rick say, there is no wrong way and each mistake is an opportunity to create something new. So on this tile, I went spiral crazy. This one used the Sharpie pen that I had in my purse.

5 comments:

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.