Friday, April 29, 2011

A rose for the wedding

Congratulations Will and Kate!

I was up at 3:30 this morning. Thanks to my DVR I could back up half an hour and then skip through the commercials during the early part. The wedding was beautiful and I thoroughly enjoyed seeing the guests at Westminster. So many beautiful hats! And my personal favorite was that women looked absolutely gorgeous in dresses that had SLEEVES! I hope U.S. designers will take note and start selling more dresses for those us us who don't want bare arms!

When I did this tangle I used a tile that I had done a watercolor technique on using my new Tombow markers. I had a blast doing them and you will see a lot more of those backgrounds on posts to come. Next week I'll post some pictures I took to show how I did the backgrounds.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely tile and I, too, prefer a sleeve - wasn't it lovely that Kate brought that back in her traditional with flair gown?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!
    Love the white highlights… Guess I will give it a try too ;-) .

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.