Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Alphabet Soup V - Z


Finally - I got through the whole alphabet! I did it in 5 tiles. Maybe I'll post them as a group tomorrow. This tile uses tangles that start with the letters V through Z. The creators of these tangles are;

Volant - Solveig
Wiltshire 1 - Liz T
Xing - Bette Abdu
Yabbut - Margaret Bremner
Zardoz - Cherokee 410

I've heard from a few of you that are planning to try this challenge too. (Margaret Bremner already completed hers.) Please let me know if you are doing this so we can link back to you.

1 comment:

  1. Sue, i emailed Banbury Fair that I would like to take the basic ZT class on January 8. I have not heard back from them yet. Also, when you do a ZT how do you find the "parts" that you want to do and the originators of them? And on the "Diva" site, I still don't understand how to make my post site specific. Do I add the path after the .com?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.