Wednesday, December 28, 2011

easy ornaments again

When I had a little time over the holidays I tried to sneak away to my studio and get back to my tangles. One night I went back to my easy ornaments. (Easy because they use an extra large circle punch to cut the paper and a metallic pen that produces wide lines to tangle with.) After I did the quick tangles I pulled out my colored pencils and kept going. This doesn't photograph as well as I would like but hopefully it will give you some idea of what can be done!

Done on red cardstock with Sakura metallic gelly roll pen. Shaded with two shades of red colored pencil and highlighted with orange and red. - Wish the colors showed up better in the picture!

1 comment:

  1. I like how you did this ornament. You always have such great ideas! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.