Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Dancing in the Dark



Congratulations to Laura Harms - the 'Diva', on her 100th challenge. On this auspicious occasion she has posted a very special challenge. The Diva Dance has brand new tangles from Maria and Rick (the founders of Zentangle.

These new tangles are lots of fun to work with. I tried the first one with a black tile and then went back to a white one to try another one. I'm sure these new tangles will be showing up in my future work! The instructions for these patterns - and lots of examples - can be found on the Diva challenge page. - The link can be found in the right hand column.

10 comments:

  1. Like your black tile and the musical motif.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only a Diva Dance but a bit of a sing-song as well. It looks as if there is a party going on!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your musical tile is very rhythmic .
    and, I love the contrast of the dance with the geometric

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your dance tile, everything about it. The second is wonderful too with the marriage of the more geometric pattern with the flowing "dances". Keep on dancing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them both! The second one really has a lot of depth and great shading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both great dance tiles. My favorite is # 2, it has such a great shading that you almost can feel it flow. Great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are both beautiful, especially loving the ripples on the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both are lovely! The first one is my favorite, like the black tile for this dance.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.