Friday, July 21, 2017

Twisted Corners


Sometimes I get into an artistic funk. I just can't really get going. I've been in this funk for a while now. I surf the web and see all sorts of beautiful work but I haven't been inspired much.

Thankfully I have the CZT group to inspire and encourage me. Yesterday I saw a Facebook post by Romi Marks CZT showing the tiles from her latest class. She taught the tangle pattern Twisted Corners from Alexandria Cortez Diaz. As I hadn't tried this tangle before now I had to try it out. The other tangle patterns here are Diamond drop, Cadent, and Flux. I added colored pens and colored pencils.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.