Friday, September 27, 2013

Minouche and String 008


Today's tile features a tangle pattern from Nathalie Marinoff CZT. It's called Minouche. The step outs can be found on Tanglepatterns.com. It's a tangle that lends itself to many variations. If you look closely you can see that this entire tile was done with the Minouche tangle. I simply added a different tangleation each time I changed colors. This tile also uses String 008.

The color on this tile was done with Tombow markers. I colored the whole thing with the yellow (seen in the middle) and then added the orange and red shading colors to the other sections using a watercolor technique.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Sue! Love the warm colours. This one was a challenge for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. Just need to check out Minouche.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.