Saturday, January 25, 2014

String 15


This tile uses string #15 from Tangle patterns.com. It was done as a challenge form Adele Bruno CZT at her blog TickledtoTangle.blogspot.com It uses tangles from the 'Y' section of tanglepatterns.com. 

Yabbit by Margaret Bremner, CZT
Yang by Genevieve Crabe, CZT
Yew-dee by Peg Farmer, CZT
Y-ful Power by Shoshi
Yincut an official Zentangle® pattern

I used a purple pen for my tangles and shaded with a couple of shades of purple colored pencils.

I've been away for the past few days enjoying family and weather in Austin, TX. It's good to be home but I sure wish I could have brought some of the warmer weather with me. 

2 comments:

  1. A lovely gentle tile, Sue. I really like how it all comes together here. Axxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful tile! I like the colour and the shading is great!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.