Friday, January 10, 2014

String 22 - with blue


Playing with one of my colored tiles again, I've used a string from TanglePatterns.com. This one is string 22 and it was contributed by Margaret Bremner CZT. The tangles that I used came from a challenge on the blog 'Tickled to Tangle" by Adele Bruno.

Tangle patterns  used - Ragz, Rain, Raindotty, Reticulated, and Retro. It's an interesting group of tangles. I had to think about how to use them so they would work well with each other but that's what makes the challenge interesting. 

I used a blue Micron pen and shaded with a couple of different colored pencils in various shades of blues and purples.

1 comment:

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.