Monday, January 27, 2014

Zentangle jewelry class



Zentangle jewelry!

I've been promising this class for a while and it's finally here. I'll be teaching how to get your tangles on a piece of wearable art. You will have the choice of doing a cuff bracelet or a necklace and earrings. I'll teach you all my secrets for prepping the materials. If you are not familiar with jewelry making techniques, I cover the basics here. All the supplies, and the special pen, will be included in the class! And, as always, you'll learn a group of new tangle patterns.

There are two dates coming for this jewelry class. The first is next Sunday, Feb 2, from 1-3:00. It will be at Banbury Fair, 211 Railroad Ave in Bartlett, IL There are limited seats available. Call Banbury at 630 837 1727 to sign up. 

If you can't make it to Banbury on Sunday you will have to wait a month and a half till March 18th. That's when I'll teach this class at McHenry County College. Call them at   815-455-8588 to sign up.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.