Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Ellen's challenge


Ellen Wolters has a blog that is part in Dutch and part in English. I enjoy seeing what she is up to. This week she is celebrating her blog's 25,000 view. So for the contest to celebrate that event she is inviting us to create a zentangle utilizing one of her templates. I found one and decided to try it out. When I started it I was feeling it was a little too green - I kept thinking St Patrick's day - so I added the pink colored pen to see where that would go.

Visit Ellen's blog at http://tekenpraktijkdeinnerlijkewereld.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.