Friday, May 4, 2012

Hybrid and Stiricles challenge


This week's challenge  from the Diva is to create a DuoTangle using only the two official tangles Hybrid and Strircles. These are wonderful tangle patterns. I love doing Hybrid especially because it's one of those tangles that looks so complicated but it is so simple when you break it down!


I wasn't sure where to start so I started by looking through my collection of string ideas. Just like my collection of tangle patterns, I have a couple of pages in my notebook devoted to just string ideas. These gave me my starting point.

12 comments:

  1. Love the simplicity and boldness of your tile! The dangling circles are inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with above. This is delightful and I bet it was fun to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also love the dangling circles. I also like your idea of having pages of string idea, that's a great idea I think I may start doing that as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes less is more and you did make this concept live! Really a great response to the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love you tangle and the idea of a place to put string ideas. I am going to "borrow"your idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the dangling circles. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simple and elegant. It stands out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice! I'm another fan of the dangling circles! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun tile! Beautiful and crisp design.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So simple, yet very strong and beautiful. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.