Monday, March 31, 2014

Spring String!


The snow plow people came by yesterday to pull out the driveway markers for their plows so I guess it's official. Spring is finally here! I looked at the ground near my front door and I saw my crocuses finally peeking out. So when I saw this string as the challenge from Adele Bruno, I couldn't think of anything else! I know that Zentangle is supposed to be non- representational, but I had to go this way this time.



This is the tile before I added the tangles. It's taken in a different light and before shading was added so I know the color looks very different. But I thought you might enjoy seeing the different stages.


1 comment:

  1. very nice, sue, i love the color! that's good news about the snow plows :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.