Monday, March 24, 2014

String 24 - and invite for Midwest CZTs


This tile uses string 24 from Tangle Patterns.com It's done in a traditional black pen, pencil shading manner. The tangles used are; 

Warangaie - Sandra Strait, Warble - a Zentangle® tangle, Warped Eggs - Livia Chua, Warts and Wobbles - Cindy Straight, and Worms - Carolyn


I will be busy getting my house ready for a get-together of Midwest CZTs this weekend. I am eagerly looking foward to putting faces to the names of all those people I see on the message boards! The invitations went out a while ago, but if we missed you - If you are a CZT in the Midwest (anywhere close to Illinois) - or if you are visiting in the area, we want you! Please contact me for details

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely, elegant and simply perfect response to the String Thing Challenge, Sue! Have a lovely meet up - I'm so envious but am a LONG way from the Midwest. Axxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.