Monday, July 18, 2011

Baby shower goodies


It's been a busy past few days and it's going to be busy this week too. I thought I'd give you a quick peek at what I've been busy with. My daughter is expecting and we had her shower this weekend. My son and his family came in from out of town too. So, we had a house full!

One of the things I did for the shower was the favors. I was so tickled with the way they came out that I wanted to share them with you. I found tiny wooden cradles that I painted with tiny rosebuds. We filled them with bubble gum babies and pink Jelly Bellies.

This week is the CHA (Craft and Hobby Association) show in Chicago. I'll be helping out and demonstrating zentangles. When I am able I'll post my experiences at the show.

1 comment:

  1. Sue,

    These are adorable - what a nice idea and so nicely done!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.