Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Zentangle 5 - It's here!!!

I'm proud to say 'Zentangle 5' is here. And yours truly is one of the featured artists! I've been at the CHA show in Chicago today. Today is the first chance I've had to see it and I'm tickled pink!

Zentangle 5 is primarily a jewelry book. There are new tangles presented and a variety of jewelry ideas. The page that I'm on shows zentangles done on Shrinky Dinks. There are bracelets, buttons, boxes and more.

Also at CHA there are two more new books that I've had a chance to check out. They are amazing!

More to come on this show but right now I need to get to bed for another day at the show tomorrow!.

3 comments:

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.