Wednesday, July 20, 2011

CHA day 2

It's been another busy day. The CHA trade show draws people from all over. Today I did Zentangle make-it-and-take-its for far too many people to count. Whenever I looked at the clock it seemed the time was just flying by.

Zentangle continues to make converts of people who think they can't do it at first. And when they saw the new Zentangle books we had to offer, well, I know I saw the excitement in their faces!

The 'Zentangle for Kids' is another new book here at CHA. So many people told me that their kids (or grand kids) will be so excited to get it. I was eagerly turning all the pages myself. So many great ideas and drawings! I loved one of the pages towards the back. There are several shoes pictured - or rather the soles of shoes. Each one has a different tread pattern. Now that's an inspired way to get kids looking for new tangle patterns!

In the picture you see me with Suzanne McNeil. Suzanne is such a gracious and inspiring lady. I'm honored to be working with her. Thank you Suzanne.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.