Thursday, July 21, 2011

More from CHA show

   The CHA show ended today. It was lots of fun seeing the new products and getting a chance to play with a few of them. There were several celebrities from the craft world that I saw. I learned several new tricks for Tombow markers from Marie Browning. In the center of the hall they had a display of very creative dresses. When I saw them I was thinking of the challenges on 'Project Runway'. Frankly, I think these designers would give the contestants on the TV show some real competition! (If you click on these pictures they will open up much bigger.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.