Friday, July 15, 2011

Initialize - challenge 30


This is the same tile. It's the Sakura metallic gelly roll pen on the zentangle black tile. This is the same tile pictured with and without a background. My husband likes it best as the simple initials. I couldn't leave it alone though and had to add more. I need some input from you. Which do you prefer?

The initials themselves are inspired by Joanne Fink and her Zenspiriations. Her work is wonderful! Go to http://www.sakuraofamerica.com/zenspirations and the entire alphabet can be downloaded along with other goodies.

8 comments:

  1. They are both lovely. I do like the gold on the black tiles. I finished mine, but didn't post yet - you can barely make out the letters. Thanks for the link - I may have to do another.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are both pretty but I thing I prefer the simplicity of just your letters

    ReplyDelete
  3. These tiles Shimmer! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are both beautiful...love the gold on black! The initials alone really stand out and look very classy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh the letters are majestic looking! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love 'em both, Sue. The second looks like one of those lusciously embroidered fabrics that was used to create the courtier's gowns and royal robes for medieval courts - quite striking!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh WoW!!! Love the combination of gold and black...Superb.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great designs, Sue! The 1st one is elegant and delicate with that background added! (looks like it may be a Bales tangelation??) And on the 2nd one, the initials are emphasized. Very, very nice.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.