Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Bumps love

If you are sharp eyed with a fantastic memory you will remember I posted this once before. But now that I did the how-to for Bumps, I decide to post it again with more commentary. This takes the basic Bumps pattern and ratchets it up a few notches. The basic shapes and ways to place the shapes are still the same, but as you can see, here there are three shapes together and dots added to the middle of the shapes! Of course there are a few shapes that got a little more complicated, but that makes it more fun don'tcha think!

1 comment:

  1. I really like this one. Reminds me of a heart. Two halves entwined. Love.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.