Friday, July 1, 2011

Lezy's fairie path


Yesterday we took my 17 year old son on his first official college visit. We chose the University of Illinois. We also brought along my daughter's dog since we knew it couldn't be left alone for 10 hours. So there we were, trading off the visit segments with the dog sitting.

While I was sitting in a shady spot with the dog, I created this tangle using 'Lezy'.
This tangle was done using a Purple Micron Pigma pen and a purple colored pencil.

By the way, my son was very impressed. We will have to see what the future holds!

1 comment:

  1. I love this one - the white space is so clean. It makes me think of time spent under the oaks in the quad at LSU. And being an LSU alum - LOVE the purple pen!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.